Member Fund Application
As a member of RBWN, you are able to take advantage of our new Women’s Professional Development Fund. Please review the criteria below and complete the form to apply for funding.
- Applicant must be an RBWN Member in good standing for a minimum of twelve months.
- If you were an RBWN Member in the past and have rejoined with a three month or more lapse in membership, the twelve-month time clock begins from the date you paid for your most recent membership.
- RBWN Members receive 50% reimbursement for qualified education related expenses, with a maximum reimbursement of $250 for events costing $500 or more.
- Qualified education related expenses are limited to admission/tuition costs. Travel, food and other expenses are not reimbursable.
- RBWN Members may only submit up to two applications during the RBWN fiscal year (our fiscal year ends July 31).
- The maximum amount any one member representative can receive during our fiscal year is $500.
- An RBWN Member may receive up to $1,500 over their lifetime membership in RBWN and as long as they meet the other criteria.
- The fund will reimburse up to $1,500 total in any one fiscal year until further notice.
- Funding can be 6-month retroactive, i.e., if a member representative attended an event within the past six months, and meets the other qualifications above, they can submit for reimbursement.
- Funding is based on availability, once the $1,500 is distributed from existing applications, no others will be accepted
- Funding is on a first-come, first served basis.
- The application can be submitted online below.
- RBWN Members will be required to submit the following:
- A brief statement on how they anticipate the course/training will impact them professionally
- The curriculum from the event for which they are seeking funding (uploaded as a PDF or other file from the organization sponsoring the program).
- Proof of payment to the sponsoring organization by the RBWN Member.
- By submitting an application members agree to the use of their name, photo and possible quote in any and all promotion for RBWN.
- An RBWN Member may apply for funding every other year after meeting the maximum of $500 in any one year and member representatives may not receive funding two consecutive years.
- The funding cycle starts August 1 and runs through July 31.
- The Leadership Rockland funding and criteria will remain the same -- up to $1,000 in a given year and maximum of $250 per member accepted into the program. That amount will go toward an RBWN Member's fund total per year and per lifetime as stated above as well as count as 1 of their 2 maximum applications for the year. Previous recipients of Leadership Rockland scholarships will have that amount applied to their lifetime total. The application for Leadership Rockland is separate and should be completed on the Leadership Rockland website before April.
BEGIN THE RBWN APPLICATION PROCESS BELOW