We’d love to hear from you! Our RBWN Board Members are eager to answer any questions you may have about Membership, our programs, special events, networking or advertising options.
Membership is open to women conducting business in and around Rockland County.
Elected Officers 2017/2018
- President: Nancy Seeback
- Executive Vice President: Risa B. Hoag
- Vice President of Business Advancement: Irene Gutmann
- Vice President Programming: Janet Levitt
- Vice President Membership: Cecilia Halverson
- Vice President Marketing: Christine Gritmon
- Treasurer: Cecilia Halverson
- Secretary: Nancy Lenore
- Immediate Past President: Cynthia Branca
Members at Large
- Kathleen Cuneo
RBWN Email: email@example.com
To provide women with opportunities for professional and business growth through leadership, education and networking.
To create a thriving and supportive women’s business organization whose members are inspired to work collaboratively, to grow professionally, and to contribute to the economic vitality of the community.