What’s your leadership style? The Animal Within!
Whether you are working with clients, employees, or colleagues, good leadership inspires action and enrolls people in your vision of success.
This presentation will help you:
- Discover how to use your leadership style to bring out the best in people.
- Learn how to read your clients and your audience.
- Adapt your leadership style to inspire people to work collaboratively towards exciting goals.
In the deeper dive will incorporate what you’ve learned in the luncheon presentation with the new theory of leadership initiated by Liz Wiseman in her book, Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter. We’ll discuss questions such as:
- Do you empower or diminish as a leader?
- Do you think you know what’s best or do you encourage thoughtful interaction?
- Is your leadership style motivating and inspiring? Has it helped you to achieve your goals?
At work, at home, in the community, this workshop will help you understand and hone or change your leadership style for success.
Thanks to Joe Dratch who jumped in to help us out in the snow storm!
Joseph is a graduate of Dominican College and came back home by joining the Residence Life Department in 2015. Joseph graduated is 2013 from Dominican with a BA in History. Joe was a Resident Assistant for three years at Dominican. During this time Joe fell in love with student development. After graduating in 2013 Joseph pursued his passion and became a Residence Director at Rosemont College, while working on his Master Degree in Leadership. Joseph graduated with his MSL in 2015.
Online registration is now closed, but we do accept walk-ins.