Have you ever wondered if it’s possible to create consistent cash flow?
Does money go out as fast as it comes in? Wondering when your business will finally turn a big profit?
Debra supports owner/founder CEO’s in growth stage companies ($1M – $10M revenues) to improve profits so you can strengthen cash flow, maximize returns, and position yourself for a lifetime income, acquisition, or deeper impact in your marketplace. She puts her 20+ years of Wall Street finance expertise to work for business owners, entrepreneurs and C-level executives. She’s a sought after speaker, author, facilitator & outsourced CFO. She is the presenter of popular programs such as “Profit First: The Business Owner’s Practical Guide To Big Profits And Paying Yourself First”. She is the publisher behind “Accelerate: The Magazine” for entrepreneurs on the fast track to profits.
Your takeaways from this meeting:
- #1 way to increase cash flow in your biz that you never knew existed (Hint: its right under your nose)
- The surprising truth about how to hit your revenue goals month-after-month
- The “small plates” money hack that instantly turbo charges your business profitability
- Learn the secret to securing future profits by having one key conversation with your banker
- The big GAAP in your current accounting system (what you need to do to fix it).
Debra has been invited to speak at Morgan Stanley, Hunter Douglas, Women In Finance, Bergen County Professional Women’s Network, NJAWBO, Accomplished Women’s Organization, and Morris County Chamber of Commerce. She partners with CEO’s, business owners and entrepreneurs in technology, real estate and medical practices to create profitable businesses.
VENDOR TABLES AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT. SIGN UP HERE