We’re thrilled that you want to join the RBWN!
If you are renewing your membership, welcome back!
2019 is our 40th Anniversary Year! Join us for a year long celebration!
There are multiple benefits to becoming a member of the RBWN including
- reduced meeting rates
- inclusion in our online business directory to drive traffic to your website
- inclusion in our printed member directory which is distributed to all members and throughout the county
- opportunity to advertise in our printed member directory
- free website spotlight highlighting you and your business
- social media support on our Facebook page for your events and announcements
- opportunities to be an exclusive meeting sponsor
- exclusive member only opportunity to advertise on our website
- an opportunity to host a Connections Series workshop
- new Member Advantage program providing member-to-member discounts and more
- member rates for Mahwah Chamber of Commerce meetings
- Member Only events where you can get to know other members on a one-to-one basis,
And more; see below! Join us today by clicking below! By joining now, your membership will be valid through July 31, 2019!
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have joined RBWN, please download this button and place it on your website or your business card! You can click on the image and then right click and hit save file.
We offer the following opportunities at our events for members to enhance their visibility and connect with other members.
Sponsorships – 1 available per event for $150
- – Display your banner
- – Distribute your promotional material
- – Get recognition on all event promotion
- – Give a five minute presentation to the attendees
- – EXCLUSIVE – there will be no vendors or spotlights at these events
Vendor tables – 3 available per event for $50 each
- – Display your product and promotional materials
- – Provide samples or small give-aways
- – Meet one on one with prospective buyers
If you would like to be featured on our website with a rotating ad for 12 months, it’s easy. Just provide a 250 x 250 pixel ad and pay below $240 (only $20/month) and your ad will go into the rotation for 12 months. However, we only accept 12 ads at a time! So hurry before they are all sold out.
Member Spotlights – Free!
You can have your business featured on the website with a spotlight article! If you’re interested, please download RBWN Membership Spotlight Questionnaire FINAL, complete it, scan it and send an email (or just complete the answers in an email and send) to email@example.com
The RBWN Connections series is a fabulous opportunity for you to set yourself apart as an expert while gaining valuable public speaking and presentation experience and growing new interest in your business. Best of all, the RBWN will handle all the logistics—from securing your venue to advertising and registration all the way to providing snacks and beverages for your attendees. All the benefits of a speakers bureau with none of the advertising or marketing costs!
Here’s all that’s required on your part: just develop a 90-minute presentation workshop for up to 15 people that can educate your fellow members on an aspect of your specialization, something that would enhance other member’s physical, financial, business or entrepreneurial health and fitness. We envision these workshops as beginning with a guided discussion of a topic and its relevance to each person, and then moving on to an active workshop activity. There should be one or two takeaways that members will then employ in their business lives.
If you can provide a cost-free space that can accommodate at least 15 people and where food is permitted, that’s great. Otherwise, RBWN will help locate space for you and provide snacks and beverages.
RBWN at MRCC
The RBWN is a non-profit member of the Mahwah Regional Chamber of Commerce. As such, two of our members are able to attend any of their events at the member price. This is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to access this benefit for a specific Mahwah Chamber meeting or call Nancy Seeback at with your credit card information so we can process the registration.